The MAX Glove is engineered for experienced players offering unparalleled performance. This highly technical glove combines comfort, feel and protection for the ultimate combination in lacrosse protection. Used by many Major League Lacrosse players, the MAX gloveis built to perform under the most extreme circumstances.
- Built with a traditional profile and additional volume in the fingers and back of hand. Not too tight and not too loose.
- Synthetic suede palms provide a soft feel with unmatched control and consistency.
- Cuff adjustability for protection or a flared fit and unrestricted wrist motion.
- 37.5 Liner allows for faster sweat evaporation keeping your hands dry and cool.
- Flowcool venting on the back of hand allows heat to disperse.
- Anaform ridges provide slash protection while maintaining flexibility and mobility.
- Triple Density foam and rigid inserts manage impacts in key zones across the thumb and back of hand.
- Shark Gel inserts along the thumb for increased impact protection.
- DuraStrecth panels across the knuckle improve articulation and control for a broken in fit from day one.