The new Maverik Tactik head is engineered for maximum control making it a must have for all elite attackmen. Drawing similarities in design to the ever-popular Optik, the Tactik comes to the table even tougher and lighter than its predecessor.
- New Optimal Release Point increases control with added hold and has extreme energy transfer when shooting
- New Duratough material increases stiffness and provides consistency in all-weather conditions
- New XRail Technology: Engineered to distribute the stress to the opposite rail allowing for lightweight and stiff design
- Level 3 Bottom rail designed for amid-pocket delivering the perfect blend of power and accuracy
- Made in the USA
- Recommended Position: AttackThe Pocket
The pocket on the Tactik is an offensive jack-of-all-trades kind of set up. Great for dodgers, the pocket allows the ball to sit low for a vertical cradle, or in a mid-high position for outrageous fakes and plenty of control. It has a nice snap for shooting, but still launches crisp, accurate passes on command, and wants to catch the ball! If you're a do-it-all player, you need a do-it-all pocket! Designed by Connor Wilson of LaxAllStars.The Mesh
New Tri-Twist fibers give Type 4 the perfect amount of texture and elasticity. Experience more feel and control than ever before. The channel of Type 4 has a slightly thinner construction than the outer rails. This creates a pocket that reacts to your play to keep the ball right where you want it. Type 4 is our thinnest and lightest mesh yet. It forms a versatile, responsive pocket for better ball control and increases head speed for more powerful shots. StringKing spent over 2 years working on Type 4, rebuilding our manufacturing from the ground up. The result is the most advanced and highest-performing mesh money can buy.
-Hardness: 2 out of 10
-For players who prefer a shifting, softer pocket
It will take a few daysto string your Tactik so please expect to receive your new stick within 5-7 business days. When you receive it, take some pictures and let us know what you think by tagging @lacrossedotcom and using #lacrossedotcom on Instagram