The holidays are fast approaching and you may still be looking for the perfect gift for the lacrosse enthusiast in your life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our Last Minute Gift Guide!
Whether you’re shopping for an active player or an enthusiastic fan, our top 5 lists will hopefully give you some guidance. If you have questions on gear for specific players and fans, comment below and we will get back to you with our recommendations.
It’s all in the Dragonfly name. Superior technology plus a refined design, DF7 has revolutionized the lacrosse market with it’s Intelligent Weave technology and Uniform Release point designed to be most effective when passing and shooting regardless of hand position on the shaft #LivePlayBe #DF7 #MadeinUSA #FeelDesignControl
- Epoch Dragonfly Gen 7 – The 7th generation of Epoch’s Dragonfly shaft line is their lightest and most innovative to date. Although carbon fiber is not a new technology in lacrosse, Epoch continues to raise the bar on what it can bring to our sport.
- Nike Vapor Speed Turf – Cold weather games may force games indoors and on turf fields, suit your player up in the turf shoes designed for speed.
- Maverik Tactik – Designed for the ultimate offensive player, the Tactik is lighter and stiffer than the famous Optik.
- STX Hammer 500 – Stronger and stiffer, the Hammer 500 is the ultimate defensive weapon and with the new Speed Scoop it is also a ground ball machine.
- LACROSSE.COM Player Pockets – Designed by the masterminds from Lacrosse All Stars and strung by players for players, our Player Pockets are perfect for serious lacrosse players in need of an elite level stick but do not have stringing experience.
- STX Exult 500 Complete – The Exult 500 is defined by versatility. Built for elite midfielders that run the field from defense to offense.
- Maverik Erupt Complete – The Erupt is one of the lightest complete sticks on the market as Maverik has done everything to take out unnecessary weight. What sets it apart is the Airwire pocket built with featherweight material and strategically place grip points.
- Under Armour Honor Head with Rail Pocket – Tradition defines the Honor head with its all-leather Rail Pocket that provides incredible control.
- STX 4Sight Pro Goggles – As the choice goggles by top collegiate programs, the 4Sight Pro goggles offer excellent visibility.
- Under Armour Charge 2 Goggles – The flexible frame of the Charge 2 makes these some of the most comfortable goggles on the market.
- Maverik Charger Complete Package – If you’re looking for a complete package, the Charger is for you as it comes with a lacrosse ball so your youngster will be ready to play from day 1.
- STX Stallion 200 Complete Stick – Mirrored off the elite Stallion 500, the Stallion 200 is an all-around great stick for any player looking to learn the game at any position on the field.
- Under Armour Elevate Glove – This glove is the epitome of elite technology ate an unreal value as the Ax Suede palm is one of the softest you’ll feel in youth gloves.
- STX Stallion 300 Protective Line – Is your player taking the next step up from starter gear? The Stallion 300 line is a great option as it offers more technology without the added price.
- STX Crux 300 Complete Stick – Not sure what position your young athlete wants to commit to? The STX Crux 300 offers a stiff design and wide face shape that will work all around the field.
- Officially Licensed MLL Apparel – Have a favorite MLL team? We have a full section of team apparel for you. Have a favorite MLL player? Check out our selection of player tees so you can rep them both all year round.
- Officially Licensed NLL Apparel – With the 2017 NLL season kicking off with the New Year, pick up some officially licensed NLL gear so you can support your favorite team all season.
- International Lacrosse Fan Apparel – Each year new countries join the list of international lacrosse teams so make sure you grab your nation’s apparel so you’re ready when lacrosse becomes an official Olympic sport, one day. Don’t forget to also check out the line of Danish Lacrosse apparel that is set up to help raise funds for their organization.
- Lacrosse All Stars Apparel – Any fan of lacrosse should be a fan of growing the game. Lacrosse All Stars have built their brand around that very mission, so take part in that mission with some LAS gear.
- Adrenaline Lacrosse Apparel – Adrenaline is one of the few lacrosse specific lifestyle companies so any true fan will want to live out their love for lacrosse day in and day out.
Gifts Under $50
- Mystery Items – Not sure what to get? Let us pick for you! With our selection of mystery items you are guaranteed to save anywhere from $10 to $80 from the products original retail value.
- Heads Under $50 – No matter what position you play, we have priced dropped some elite level STX heads that will make a great addition to your arsenal.
- Shafts Under $50 – From a variety of brands and a variety of lengths, one thing is for certain. You will find a great deal in our sale shaft section!
- Stringing Supplies – Preference is everything in lacrosse so building the pocket that best suits your game is crucial. Grab some stringing materials to test new patterns to find what works for you.
- Adrenaline Socks – There is a long season ahead of you so you can never have enough fresh socks at your disposal. Just so happens we have a ton of Adrenaline socks at unbeatable prices.
We hope that our last minute holiday gift guide was helpful, but if you have any specific questions or need more guidance, feel free to comment below or connect with us on Instagram and Twitter. When all else fails, the best gift is letting them pick one out themselves, so grab an e-gift card from LACROSSE.COM!